• Attend the Annual General Meeting for up to 2 hours at a time and location agreed upon
• Record and distribute the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting.
• Provide required documentation to the Owners Corporation StrataMax portal and generally manage the side on behalf of the Owners Corporation
• Manage insurance renewal and insurance claims where the insurance is placed through MJS nominated insurance broker
• Liaise / collaborate with on-site managment as required.
Strata Community Australia (Vic) is the pre-eminent professional association for the Victorian Owners Corporation industry and was formed in 1990 (as IBCMV then OCV) to provide a forum for improved standards and education in the industry.
Supporting more than 80% of all Owners Corporation Management firms it is the only organisation solely focused in representing the increasingly significant industry and reaches and represents 450 Owners Corporation professional who manage approximately 375,000 lots. It also represents industry and suppliers and Owners Corporations making it the voice of all with an interest in the management of Owners Corporations.
Members benefit from representation, promotion, establishment of professional practice guidelines and ethical standards and professional development through education seminars, conferences and regularly publishing bulletins on items of professional interest.
Share this Post